Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Paris Flea Market

One of my most favorite things I did during my recent trip to France was exploring the Paris Flea Market (Les Puces de Saint-Ouen Market). I had read about it on one of my favorite blogs and found directions here. We woke up early one Saturday morning and made our way here - the flea market is one of the biggest in the world, and you have to walk through tons of tents full of purses and jeans and shoes (mostly knock-offs) to get to the good stuff. The antique market portion was AHH-mazing, I wanted to bring everything home with me, but clearly couldn't fit most of these treasures in my suitcase so I had to settle for snapping photos of some of my favorites. However I did come home with a few old keys, a couple of old apartment address plates and a little brass owl - some of which became Christmas gifts. If you ever go to Paris and love flea markets, you HAVE to go here. I'm obsessed and already want to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment